Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh happy dayyy (:


Woots , went out with mommy , cousin and my little niece and boyfie :O both of us we're practically nannies for the day . Went to parkson and headed straight to popular , stayed there for quite a while . Had a fun time laughing my ass off ,thanks to little emilyn , she's just so amusing , Lols ,After that went to walk around with boyfie while mommy and the rest were still in popular , boyfie and lunch and i had a really weird shaped ice cream == made it so difficult to eat. so small somemore . Pfft , walked around a while longer and went to buy more blings . Someone said that he wants to re bling his phone == idk whyy . But anyway bought gold blingys as well . Went to look for mommy at mcD's . Friggin long queue lo .. I had lunch at some place else , After lunch we went to look at jewelries . Secretly , i think boyfie enjoyed the most HAHAHA , anyway , pics below to end my short update .
Toodles` (L)

Oh btw, emilyn is friggin cute ! :O
And thanks bii , for tagging along w a sort-of family outing (:





I kinda like the big bow ==




I like this pic :O

No comments:

Post a Comment