Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nice to finally get it out of my chest .



It's not even eight yet and i'm already here blogging , mommy's gonna be shock when she comes home and find me awake . Hahahah , there's just something i've got to write it all out , i couldn't hold it in my heart anymore , i don't know why , people tend to throw tantrum at me . It's as though i'm so nice to bully == Pfft , The more i think about it , the more i get pissed off , why can't you just hold your temper . I've just came to realize that this is a big issue of yours i've only realize that a while ago and i'm thinking how in the world i'm suppose to cope with that . As you know , i'm not so much of a saint myself . I am hot tempered , too . gosh , please please please control your temper , i've been tolerating enough ,
Don't push me to my limits please .



Things will be better as today goes by , i believe (:

No comments:

Post a Comment