Monday, June 7, 2010

Important people ! :D


I just realize that i don't have a proper solo pic of him == pfft , anyhoo , That guy there , next to me , happen to be my my Mr.Right :D not right as in right right . You get it ? Aahhh nemind , He's my man :O and he's an awesome individual , He's my best friend whom i can share anything with . And the best part of it is that he listens , He's the best thing that has ever happen to me . He taught me a few things that i didn't know about myself . Being with him is like paradise , no matter where the venue is , it just felt nice . Like really nice :O I'd really like to say more but i don't think i should :P
I love you baby ,





This post is just something random , and these people whom im going to mention later plays a really big role in my life , w/out them , I think my life is incomplete, HA HA HA , I shall proceed (:





The guy in the pic happens to be my brother , i couldn't find any recent picture , == oh well , it's still him anyway , but a year younger :O He take cares of me and looks out for me a lot , though we have been through difficult times but we're still tight :D Actually , im kinda surprised to where we are today , i mean the relationship between us , never did i expect us to be this close , we share secrets and he takes me to the movies , hang out with me , keep me company at terrible situations and from all the times we spent together , (despite the age gap :O) i've came to realize that i've known him so much better , and he's a great person . woohooo i love my big brother :D

HO HO HO , that pretty lady in yellow is my Dalring , no need tell you name lah , haiya , no need kepo . :P She on the other hand , is a loyal friend , to be honest , we didn't really know much about each other till last year , if i'm not mistaken . We've known each other since we're in primary school i think , we're from the same church , we never really communicate until one day , it so happens that we met in maple . Maple is like an online game or sth , IF YOU DONT KNOW :O From then on , our friendship grew , and now we're best friends , She knows a lot of my personal life thingys , and she has also always , always been there for me . I really love hanging out with her , cause , she loves to laugh at my lame jokes. HAHAH and she's just one jolly person and the most important thing is that we can click with each other really well (: i think this is enough , later when she reads this she can't stop crying :O


That happy sakai in the pic is , one of my musketeer member , :D i shan't reveal any names in this post , im just lazy D: He happens to be a very good friend of mine too (: we've only known each other for mayb 12 months , yet , we can talk about anything and anywhere , he's a really good listener and a really good bodyguard too ! I've no regrets knowing him . He's also a jovial person . Which also means that he's just like me . muahahahah those happy lucky type y`know ? We've also grown to trust each other over the year , and we tend to share our problems with each other , just like good mates .

That faceless guy is my best buddy (: i can't find any pics of him . Pfft , he's just too shy . LOL it doesn't matter . He's not like that about our friendship . TEEHEE . We've been tight for like 4 or 5 years now , yeap . That's a longgg time . I can't say that our relation was perfect , yes we do have some up's and down's too . But that's what friends do what . We don't agree to some of the things but in the end we're fine . He knows a lot about me . And when i'm emo he'll take me out for ice-cream . He knows that ice cream makes me feel better . but, that was before he's taken . :P He's the first person to ever see me shed a tear . And fyi , im not a big fan of tear-ing up in front of people . :O He always lend me his shoulder when i'm utterly down to the core . Yeap , he's a great buddy x)


Yes , i know this picture is funny , but he's also not that type of vain person , so i've to grab this pic from somewhere . SHHH . He's also a very good listener . He listen to my every rants ( i think laa , hope he's not pretending to listen only ) anyway , He's the person whom i rang right away after i've recieved a devastating news and talk on the phone till i end up crying and he was right there to comfort me . Since then he's my ear . LOL my ear == blahh . He's a very funny person . Always puts a smile on my face everytime i talk to him .


Ahem , this suai ge 's pic is i heng heng take one . He's also camera shy but he's learning how to be not-so-camera shy anymore . LOL He's my classmate of two years , And we definitely went through SO MUCH . Just to keep this friendship alive and going . There's so much i would like to say about him . But i don't think i'll be able to write it all down here . hahahah . He's one of those person who always takes me out for a joy ride on my gloomy days , crap for hours and laughing our asses off together . I've learn so much about life from him . He has thought me a lot , and he's a really strong individual despite the things he went through . He's also a funny guy , but he's sometimes really shy . And he's kinda weird sometimes. HAHAHA , but over all he's a special friend . A brother . ( ahem don't cry after reading this ohh . LOL )

She's my childhood friend . Ever since i could remember , we joined the church choir together . And that's how we got to know each other . She's cute , funny , nice , and BLUR most of the time . == i can't imagine if she's tipsy . Anyway , we've spend most of our lives together although we didn't go to the same school , but we still contact each other . She's pretty easy to get along with , easy to talk to . I remember the times we used to spend together, catching tadpoles , played skipping rope , talk about boys and stuff like that . She's my dear (:


She's my late night partner . HAHAH , We usually go our for supper , late night movies , and stuff like that . And we do talk about our private problems together , And we usually , get out of the house to forget about those crappy stuff and have a blast with each other . She's a really open minded person , but she doesn't just open up to anyone . (you know what that means right ? im special woowoo !) And i really like her , and i like hanging out with her :D




To everyone that i've mention , Thank you so much from coming in to my life and not leaving it . I love you guys to bits ! (L) muacks !


That would be my closure for today's post , (:

2 comments: