Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello , I'm Mrs.Siaw . *BIG BIG GRINS*

Wheeeeeee , picture of the day , muahahha , anyway , i really gotta learn how to upload pics , it seems like the whole sequence of the pics are upside down . HAHAH and this obviously shows that im not a pro blogger like someone @itszMelo HINTS HINTS* it doesnt matter lah hor ? first of all i'll like to say , I RE-BLINGED my phone . Wooohooo , idk if it's nicer than the one before , i showed it dalring melo today and she didn't say anything == and i think i saw her taking pic of my phone . idk whyyy == gah , let's move on with yesterday shall we ` i spent approximately 14 hours with my boyfie . Had tons of fun :D

The night before yesterday , he rang and asked me out for breakfast , which mean i gotta sacrifice my sleeping time , :O he came around nine plus pluss , and boyfie wanted to help me with my craving for kueh chap , so we headed over to ho poh , but hor , it was raining and then hor , jam somemore . So i gave up and went over to yakin's instead , it was rather packed too . as usual , i had laksa and he had fried kueh tiaw , THEN HOR ! while he was eating he said aloud , eh i see human hair . I was like omfg :O really ? then he used his chopsticks to pull it out from the plate. OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG how gross is that ? And to think i almost order the stuff there. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-neesss .

After breakfast we went to boulevard . Walked around a while . And then decided to do that sand art thingy , i have no idea what's it called . It took us about an hour to complete it . And it turned out AWEESOMEEEEEEEEE . Scroll down to see the pics . TY (:
HAIYA , im so lazy to elaborate already ! Let the pics do the talking :O

Ham face ! :O
My photography skill is GOOD :D













OMFG i accidentally remove the back view pic of my phone . wtf . i'll post it tomorrow . chiaos (L)

2 comments:

  1. lol! still playing plants vs. zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY , i didn't see your comment . HAHAHA . yea .. i like that game what . muahaha xD

    ReplyDelete