Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm not trying to make you feel worse ,


In life , we often need to make choices , big or small it all makes a lot of difference , Sometimes we tend to make the wrong decision which at that time seems to be the only option . But if you do think back and rewind , you could have made that other decision and things would be different , but it doesn't matter anymore because what's done is done . I've just came to realize that , I wasn't your first priority , Seems to me , i've been always put off when it comes to family , like they say blood is thicker than water . So be it , i think i have yet to start getting my own priorities straight , and be stern about it . I'm not blaming you for anything dear , it's just that i've never came across that kind of situation where i'm left all alone by someone so dear to me . That particular senario , could have made us fall apart , it also made me understood you a little more . Nevertheless , i don't blame you for leaving me . Because , deep down inside i know you felt awful too . But things had to be done and choices to be made . You can't satisfy both sides , and i understand that . Sometimes you just have to let go , let go for a while .

No comments:

Post a Comment